Monday, November 11, 2013

music

Hello!       
       
Today I’m very tired! And I have a terrible headache! I can’t think about a specially topic for today… so, I’m going to speak about the music, because other classmates did it.

First of all I must recognize I don’t know anything about music. I’m a simple person; when I listen a nice song I remember your lyric and after I search the song in Google… I can't remember things as the group or the style of the song, I'm don't worry about this, so My pc have a lot of music in different styles... 

When I known my friend; Jorge I discovered the music world! He is a musician from the soul, he Know a lot of groups and singers… and a lot of music from other times! He loves the antique music and showed me a lot of great bands!

I like “Queen” and “The Beatles” and antique singers as Triny Lopez (sing “for dancing the bamba” it’s a funny song) or Dorys Day (sing of “perhaps, perhaps, perhaps”) I like hearing this songs because have a rhythm are relaxed or funny… and I can enjoy the song.

When I hear a Spanish song I only pay attention to the lyrics and I can’t enjoy the sound… with the English songs is the opposite… so I like the Spanish songs with nice lyrics mainly. I like a Jorge Drexler, because your songs are beautiful poems! I like "Love of Lesbian" because spoken about different topics with a special mood and I like "Perota chingo" because your music is magical.


I think the music is very special… because you can feel it independent of your culture; it’s a global way expression.

3 comments:

  1. pass me like you, I dont know much about music and I don´t like a only style of music, in my pc there are a infinite variety of styles too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Queen is the best band of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i'm like you, i mean when i like a song i search that song and it's over

    ReplyDelete