Friday, November 22, 2013

This year...

Hello!
Today I’m going to talk about this year

This year isn’t very well for me… was a year all of decisions!

The 2013 is an important year for me because now I’m ending my career and the next year I will do the practice! Is an important success! Because it now I’m feel different when I go to class… the next year I will go to the university only once time week for the degree… and all will be different.

In relation to my studies I’m feeling happy because I can take good courses and realized interesting works about the child and your rights. I like work with child and this year I can learn more about your topics and problematic So I decided realized my practice in an institution working with child and your education because I think the child are the future of the world and is very important can contribute with your development process…

I think this year I can know different points of view and do more things for the child so I’m felt a useful person… I felt I can contribute since my profession in different areas and topics…

But in the life not all is good… and this year I lived bad situations too… this year I cross difficulties in my relationship with my boyfriend and this problem affect my performance in the university… I think this problem was the most terrible in the year… because it’s a situation beyond our possibilities… but now we can solve this situation… And I’m feeling good about my decision and our abilities to get ahead =)


Maybe, the most important achievement this year will be ending this stage in my life… can pass my courses and solve difficulties… Now I’m feeling better than the last year because I trust in my abilities . 

4 comments:

  1. I want do the practice! I envy you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the practice will be a very good experience! You need to trust in yours skills :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am scared about practice :S good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. is difficult to separate the romantic relationship of the studies , and I glad that you solve it

    ReplyDelete