Friday, November 29, 2013

video 3

Hello!
Today I’m going to talk about some activities I like to do in my free time.

Mainly, I make three activities in my free time; read, write and draw.  I love read. When I have a little time I try to read some novel or story; now I'm reading a Jhon le Carré novel named "Absolute friends" is a history about two friends; Ted and Sasha and your history of meetings and failed meetings along your lives. It’s very interesting because happens in the cold war and have historical components

Is the end of semester and I haven't much time... so I can read one or two times in the week. I like read in my room and lose me in the world of the book. I think the better about read you can know about different topics and you can feel the histories as own.

Other activity I do in my free time is write. I like write poems and stories. I do it whenever I can... three or four times in the week, especially when I'm feeling sad or very happy. I like write because I'm feeling good when I do, is a way of express my feelings and thoughts in a creative way.

I like me other thing, connected with earlier activity is draw. I like do drawings about my stories and I draw my boyfriend's stories too because both share the like for write. I'm not a professional illustrator but I'd like learn about illustration because I really love this activity... especially when other persons tell me if I can draw your stories… I’m feeling a true illustrator! =)

Ok
It’s all!

Good bye


No comments:

Post a Comment