Sunday, October 27, 2013

Ecological mind!



I must confess the environmental is a worry for me since I arrived to Santiago. When I lived in San Felipe city, this topic was not important for me and nobody spoke about this…  In Santiago the people speaks about the ecological topics and the things about recycling are a trendy


But protect the environment is more than only recycle!

When I began to interest in this topic I learned about environmental friendly practice in the internet and I tried to share this way for exist with my friends… but is very difficult! The people don´t want to change your practices and in generally they try not to think about the importance of your acts for the environmental

Now I live in a building with a system of recycle, in side to the trash there is a compartment for recycle plastics, glasses and cardboard… it’s easy and I try to recycle all the possible (although my brother don’t help me).

I didn’t join an eco-organization… mainly because I don’t have time for be active member but I follow various eco-organizations in the social networks… is the perfect way for know more about the topic and know tips for protect the environment; recycle, reutilization, reduction and save energy.

I think recycle, save energy and don't buy unnecessary things help to reduce my carbon footprint…

The most important about the protect the environment is the culture! The persons need a ecology culture and they precise information about your acts and this impact the environmental! In Santiago it’s especially important the topic of the pollution

 I can’t be accustomed to see a black-cloud over the city!  I breathe this contaminated air! it's terrible!


No comments:

Post a Comment