Saturday, November 30, 2013

English language challenges

Oh! The English language is my personal nemesis!

Along my university life the English subject been a trouble for me... but I should confess two years ago I began to "enjoy" the English class... I think it's because we begin to use the blogs for our learning.

I think the better about the English subject is the blog's hour, because I'm feeling most comfortable than in other types of activities. When I write in the blog my objective is express an idea and I try to learn vocabulary and all necessary for get my goal. I think use the blog helped me to thinking in English and know more about vocabulary and English expressions. But I would change the revision because although I know I have a lot of  grammar mistakes, I don't know what I did bad specifically.

I think I must be improved a lot of things! For example my grammar, after I write in my blog I try to check my post and I almost always I forget little details that change all! Besides my audition ability in English is awful! seriously I think I should heard one year only English for I can improve my ability... and my pronunciation... oh! I think my only solution is... travel to New Zealand for learn English and have a good level because is very difficult can practice in a country where don't speak in English... I think I need immerse me in the English world for can learn this idiom. 


Today I use English only in the Fridays in class... but I'm thinking in English for more time... I don't speak in English because would be rare talk English with other persons outside the classroom. But I think begin to thinking English is a great advance for me

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you that blogging is a good tool for learning the grammar of English, but it is not good to learn phonics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! Blogs are a good tool to learn more vocabulary and grammar :)

    ReplyDelete