Friday, October 4, 2013

My career

Hello!

Today I’m going to talk about my career; Psychology.

I choose this career because I’d like understand the mind of the people and can help us.
The psychology had a variety of areas and currents. The University of Chile teaches mainly about 5 areas; educational psychology, juridical psychology, clinical psychology, labor psychology and communitarian psychology. I think that it’s very interested can learn about different areas because in other universities you can only learn about one area.

I think the most important for learn psychology is that you want help the society. When you speak with other persons about his problems you can understand things about the word… and you can stop of judge the people and began to understand why has determinate behavior.  

Actually I like the humanist psychology, because this current has a positive conception of the human, the focal point is the health and not the pathology and the emotions and body are very important. I think the humanist psychology can help normal people and not only pathological cases.

Other current that I consider interest is the communitarian psychology, because this focus can help people in own ambient, tackle problematic important for the community and promote the quality of life of all communities.


The psychology is interest and varied,
 I think that is a beautiful career =)

4 comments:

  1. Hello! I think that the psychology is a good tool for help other people but is good to help ourselves too. I think that is a beautiful career too jajaja Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello: Well I think that the humanist psychology is very funny and interesting! and community psychology is one of my favorites! I hope that you work in this area in the future! Regards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, psychology is the best, especially in this University!
    I do not like the humanist psychology, but is very interesting.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you, and I also like the community psychology and I hope we can have a good start to work in this area with the PPC hahahaha
    Regards!

    ReplyDelete