Friday, October 18, 2013

My talented friend

Hello!     
   
Today I’m going to talk about a specially friend and your talent

I want speak about him because He will be a birthday and I’m thinking about your present.

Jorge is my best friend, is a very interesting person! He studied engineering and knows about a lot of things! But the most especially about Jorge is your talent for write… Jorge is an author in potential! He writes many stories about different topics, He haves a similar style to E. Poe… your stories have mysterious and suspense… if you read a story by Jorge you can’t stop to read to the end. But exist a problem, Jorge is very insecure! He don´t show your stories… He think your stories are boring or too complicated and hide your stories… is very sad because I think if Jorge know about your talent he can take advantage of it and be a great author!

I admire to authors because they can express with words many things, they can provoke sentiments with your stories… and this is magical! I think if you have a talent is your duty uses it.

In some weeks, Jorge will be birthday and I’m thinking will give an especially present for him… I’m thinking about made a little book with the best stories by Jorge… but now I don’t secure about it… I´m insecure too!


If you have a talent… uses it! On the contrary you lose a great opportunity of realize your dreams!

4 comments:

  1. Oh! I hope that the talent of Jorge can be recognized

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Well i think that if you belive in his talent you should say him and is the good idea give him a books with the better histories by Jorge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must motivate him, you have a great friend!
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  4. writing and that your stories interest to other is fantastic, your friend is lucky. about the gift that you say, I think that is a great idea but beside of his stories you could a white space for motivate his to write more and more

    ReplyDelete